PetPace, the provider of market-leading smart collars for continuous monitoring of dogs and cats are urging families to include their pets in New Year’s resolutions with savings and veterinary tipsBURLINGTON, Mass. – With the start of 2017, many people have made resolutions for the New Year and PetPace, the provider of an innovative health monitoring smart collar for pet vital signs and activity, is recommending for pet owners to do the same with their pets. Making the resolutions to get pets more active and on a proper diet are the two most common goals for pet owners. These lifestyle changes can go a long way towards improving a pet’s overall health and increasing their quality of life and also increasing the likelihood of a longer lifespan. To help pet owners keep their New Year’s goal for a healthier pet, PetPace is offering up to $80 off the purchase of a PetPace smart collar and a full year of professional health monitoring service. Petpace allows you to set and track activity and calories goals, while monitoring vital signs and other health attributes, sending immediate alerts when necessary directly to your smartphone. Pet owners should consider incorporating the following goals for 2017:
- Try new activities with your pet, this can be beneficial for both people and pets.
- Increase both indoor and outdoor playtime.
- Set daily activity goals like walking or running a certain distance or burn a certain number of calories and track your pet’s progress with PetPace.
- Schedule regular check-ups with your family veterinarian and keep your pet up to date on all of their vaccinations.
- Invest in a pet insurance policy like those offered by Hartville. Services such as this can help assist pet owners in the event of a veterinary emergency. Having a plan in place in case of medical emergencies is just as important for pets as it is for humans.